ONE PHILOSOPHY, THREE WAYS TO INVEST
At Allan Gray, our highly focused investment approach lets us keep things simple, including offering our investors a choice of just three funds. Each fund lets you take advantage of our time-tested contrarian philosophy while giving you investment options that suit your needs.
Our distinctive take on investing means that each of our funds brings something very different to your portfolio – investments that are often undervalued and overlooked but with the potential to increase in value in the long term. It is this approach that helps you earn the higher long-term returns that Allan Gray aims to deliver.
See below to choose the fund that’s right for you.
Seeks high long-term returns through an actively managed portfolio of Australian shares that aims to beat the sharemarket.
- Suits: confident investors looking for higher returns who are comfortable with the ups and downs that come with investing in shares
- Suggested timeframe: minimum five years
- Invests in: select Australian shares that offer greater long-term value
Seeks strong long-term returns through an actively managed diversified portfolio of local and global investments.
- Suits: investors who want to easily diversify their portfolio within a single fund and are looking for less ups and downs than investing solely in shares
- Suggested timeframe: minimum three years
- Invests in: select shares, fixed income, cash and commodity investments sourced locally and globally that offer greater long-term value
Seeks better long-term returns than cash.
- Suits: cautious investors who prefer a more stable investment with lower possibility of loss
- Suggested timeframe: minimum two years
- Invests predominantly in: cash and term deposits, with select Australian shares that offer greater long-term value